Homeschool Getting Organised
If you homeschool, getting organised is a challenge. You can buy all the curriculum and you can decide to homeschool but that’s the big picture. Now you have to actually do it and all your other responsibilities don’t just float away because you began homeschooling.
This homeschool getting organised list is big because there are so many aspects to getting organised. Pick out an article from your most pressing need and begin there. The list isn’t going away (it may even get bigger) so come back another day for another dose.
To Help You Plan
- Homeschool Planner Video. – A video on how I set up my planner
- Essentialism -Working Out How To Prioritise It All
- 20 questions to ask yourself about homeschooling
- Pretty Homeschool Planner Forms & How To eBook
- How To Make a Homeschool Portfolio – Including a video on how my kids portfolios are set up
- My Homeschool Record Keeping
- Make a Charlotte Mason Schedule